Monday, March 27, 2006

Welcome, T&S readers!

Howdy there! I am proud to be guest-blogging over at Times & Seasons, which has long been my favoritest Mormon group blog. Hooray!

And now, T&S readers, permit me to introduce you to my own humble blog. House of Payne International is a phony group blog. The posts all have different names at the bottom, but they're all me. I just like psuedonyms.

I mostly write about politics, especially US foreign policy and international relations, but I also have plenty of posts on comic books, science fiction, and other nerd stuff. Here is a list of some of my favorite posts:

1. I figure out that Mormons are probably all literal descendents of Israel
2. A review of the greatest book in the history of the English language (and the second greatest)
3. Considering the self-organizing properties of the right-wing blogosphere
4. I link to my cartoon website
5. Preparing for the electoral apocalypse
6. Two rare instances of Bush-criticism
7. Thoughts on immigration, legal and illegal
8. This is still how I feel about the Iraq War
9. George Clooney wants me to know that he doesn't like me, either
10. An earlier greatest-hits list


You may notice as you peruse the archives that I took most of 2005 off. Consider it a sabbatical. After the 2004 presidential election, I found that I just didn't have much to say. But now I'm back, and ready to once more shout my opinions into an uncaring void. Hooray!

--FABULOUS J

No comments: