Friday, April 30, 2004

Ways for us to help

The Spirit of America donation drive is now officially over, but there are still plenty of ways for you to do your part for America's efforts to rebuild Iraq. For one, thing, you can still give to Spirit of America. It's a great cause, run by great people. There's also Operation Give, run by Chief Wiggles. And then there's a long list posted by Blackfive. Any of these charities could really use ten bucks from you, or whatever you could spare. And we all know that you're just going to blow it on worthless luxuries like food and rent, anyway. So, give.

PS - None of my imaginary readers have taken me up on my generous offer yet, so I'm going to let it stand. First one to show me proof that they donated $30 or more to one of these fine charities wins the coolest book ever written.

--HOUSE OF PAYNE

No comments: