Saturday, September 28, 2013

Update

Okay, so it's been a million years since I updated this blog. Imaginary readers, I am sorry to have disappointed you. But I have at least three good reasons why.

First, we had a baby!  He's adorable! (Seriously, check my Facebook page for pictures. But only if you're ready to think that the Gerber baby looks like garbage.)

Second, we moved! Like three times!

Third, I wrote a book! And it's published!

The book is called The Crown and the Dragon, and it's the novelization of a fantasy movie by Arrowstorm Entertainment. The movie is coming out later this year from Vivendi / Universal. I'll post more details about this as they become available. But for now let met just say that it was super fun to be a part of this project.

The novel has been published by WordFire Press, and is now available in trade paperback and ebook formats from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Baen, and other retailers.

At Comic Con in Salt Lake, they premiered the film and I did signings at the WordFire booth. It was a blast, and not just because of all the crazy costumes. We actually sold out, which left me apologizing to people who came by on Saturday afternoon. But that's not such a bad kind of problem to have, in the end.

Anyway, I think that's the only place I'm going to do a book signing, but if you would like to have your own signed and personalized copy, you can click this PayPal button, and I'll be happy to send you one.


shipping

Anyway, that's all the updates for now, but there's more to come. In the meanwhile, check out the baby pictures on Facebook, and pick up a copy of my book. :)

--THE HOUSE

No comments: