More bullets, more points
* I am glad I am not French, and that I do not shout at my wife.
* Scientists who want to live in a moon hole should be careful and have it checked out thoroughly before they move in.
* How many European countries have more prosperous populations than Kansas? One. Rock chalk, Jayhawk!
* I don't believe that religious people are dumb. But that Pat Robertson certainly is a ninny.
* Q. How many airline personnel does it take to screw in a lightbulb? A. That's not funny! (In related news...)
* Boy, I really thought we had plateaued out on this unemployment thing. Maybe not.
* There is a guy who is an expert on labor policy whose name is Sherk. Hilarious! Also, he has some point about unions or something.
* Interesting thoughts about immigration from Mark Krikorian. He's an opponent of illegal immigration, so don't read what he says if you expect that it would make your head explode. The one sentence that really made me think: "5 billion people are poorer than the average Mexican." Huh.
* How funky can an eighty year old recording of a Ukrainian harmonica group be? Very, very funky.
Peace, love, and all that other good stuff.