And now, here are a bunch of things I have been meaning to write about, but haven't:
* Ever wondered what goes into a power bar? Here's a hint: Not food.
* Some of these medical myths I already suspected or knew were baloney (we only use 10% of our brains, shaving makes hair grow back thicker). Some, I have long believed (drink eight glasses of water per day).
* There is now a dating service that matches men and women according to the chemical cocktail that gives each of us our own unique scent.
* Brigham Young was right about the societal dangers posed by unmarried men.
* Are religious extremists more likely to resort to suicide terrorism?
* Is it possible for the tiny Gaza strip to conquer Egypt? Given the popularity of Hamas and the unpopularity of Mubarak, I think the author makes a persuasive argument.