You go to blog with the links you have
...not the links you might want or wish to have, as The Donald once said. So here are some links I have.
* The magic age for women to start settling is 30, in case you were wondering. White women, in particular, should start having babies immediately.
* Global warming-- the movement, not the phenomenon-- has been reported dead. Like Mark Twain, I suspect that these reports are greatly exaggerated.
* Americans are exceptional in some ways, but not in our ever-feebler grasp of English. Canadian students are apparently just as stupid as we are, and for the same reason-- TEXTING! (Also: TWITTER!)
* Even though terrorists probably won't attack us through the internet, the internet is turning people into terrorists. (Are you people getting the message? Technology is BAD!)
* Also, hand sanitizer does not actually sanitize your hands. Although it apparently tastes great.
* A retired American general says that the presence of gay soldiers in the Dutch armed forces caused the failure of peacekeepers to prevent a massacre 15 years ago. The Dutch, of course, completely deny these allegations and promise to scratch his eyes out if he keeps it up.
* China's economy is in big trouble, but Lyndell's is doing super awesome.
* Lastly: for my homeboy Rambo, who is just now discovering the joys of BSG, a video...
--JOHANN "FNORD" WEISSHAUPT