Tuesday, July 25, 2006

No goose-stepping in the House

I don't know that anyone has actually seriously called me a fascist since middle school, even counting internet interactions. But some people have certainly given me dirty looks when I have (cheerfully) confessed to voting for Bush, even though I know that he is personally puppeted by His Satanic Majesty, the Prince of Darkness.

But anyways, I am now pre-empting all potential critics by announcing that I am officially not a fascist. It's science! Hooray! See, there was this test devised back after WWII to check Americans for fascist sympathies. And now it's posted online! Here are my results:


Your F Score is: 3.33

You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.


Yay! No goose-stepping! No heiling! No little moustaches! No Illinois Nazis! Yay America!

--BIG JACK LE PEN

No comments: