Tuesday, February 28, 2006

No comment

Boy, I really thought I might get a bunch of commenters coming over here from LGF. They usually are a pretty feisty bunch. Didn't happen, though. I did all my scrapping in the comments section over there. I think I did a pretty good job, actually. Prof. Posen should thank me for telling a bunch of right-wing strangers that he's not a hippie. (You're welcome, Barry.)

I guess it's just as well that they didn't. I haven't really kept this place up for the last 18 months or so. Even my little flag graphic is now a broken link. I think I'll have to host the image myself somewhere. Maybe on the Schleminkel website.

Do I need to refurbish this whole place? Or should I just pick up where I left off? I still get some traffic from random passersby. Well, who knows. Truth is, I ran out of things to say after the election. I've been thinking about creating a new blog just to talk about Mormon stuff, and closing this one down for good.

On the other hand, I am a TA for an American politics class this semester, so maybe I can use this blog as a place to brainstorm my lesson plans and whatnot.

I guess we'll see.

--THE HOUSE

No comments: